Already I am starting with a project called Collectively preparing on the competition Daj się poznać 2017. The panel which I’ll be working on for the next 10 weeks. I will work on the Website.Panel (we have already some back end of the application). You can find the official project on GitHub where you can sort through code.
Collectively is an open source & cross-platform solution that provides applications and a services made for all of the inhabitants to make them even more aware about keeping the community clean. Within a few clicks you can greatly improve the overall tidiness of the place where you live in.
- Build single page application with ReactJS and Redux
- Building the whole architecture
- Master the process of breaking down a complex component into much smaller, interchangeable components
We’re thinking what we should actually have in admin Panel and at the beginning, we schedule some essential features
- As an admin see all Collectively users
- As a sysadmin, I want to oversee important technical data
- As an admin, i want to be able to delete/reset user accounts
For sure I will add at the process of developing different functionality, but for now, there are my start points.
I will do my best to prepare an easy read code, provide some examples and explain everything which I planned to do and implement. In addition something new for me – I will try to provide some tests.
The source code can be found on my GitHub account.